thanks for your visits :)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

haPpy heArt...!!!

Assalamualaikum wbt,

dearest my dear blog,
i'm very happy today. i'm done with my computer 1 test and it feels great. why am i happy??? because i can feel the loves all around me today. the "good luck" and "all the best" wishes from my roommates, and someone special today make my day. he called for a few times, and i'm really appreciate it. a lot of thanks dear,.
hurm, it feels great when someone asked you about your exam. "how was it?", "was it hard? did you manage to handle it?", or even console you when you said that it was so hard that you almost burst into tears, like " it's okay dear. you've done your best. it's okay. whatever it is, you're the best..". when he said something like that to me, i burst into tears of joy. he called in the morning (6:42 AM), and called again right before my exam, and right after my exam... called in the evening and at late at night just to wish me a proper good night. i like the way he cares for me. (today is the world's missing our loved ones day xD xoxoxoxoxo)


during washing my clothes today, i keep on thinking about my things with my kak yana. i think it's about time for me to stop all these nonsense things, settle down and going on with my life. and according to my mum, the only way to settle down is by saying a lot of sorry to kak yana. surrender in other word. i keep on thinking about it. i never hated her. she's my sister. we shared the same blood of our parents. apart that, our birth dates are next to each other (12/11 & 13/11) i wanna be closed to her, just like how closed our birth dates are. still, i'm hesitated to do so( saying a lot of sorry) i still can't get rid of the egoism out of me*sigh* will she forgive me if i ask for her forgiveness???. maybe it's true that she has something inside her that makes people love her more. and i don't have it. it's not her fault then. maybe it's my fault for being so sensitive???? for being immature in judging a thing, and for not being a good critical and creative thinker????? i have a lot of questions in my mind, but i don't have the answers...


right now i'm hoping to change the way the world goes round, to turn the time back to the happy past time, and fly to Venus, because they said that TIMES are hundred times slower there, than the TIMES in Earth... is it true??? i'll lock the time during my happiest time, during my beloveds' happiest time and most of all, during our happiest time together. i do know that it's not wrong to sacrifice our importance, our needs, our feelings, and our things just to make others (our beloveds mostly) happy.

last word,
to abah, ma, all family members, friends, and not to forget xXcaerXx, i love all of you. with every single pieces of my heart. please forgive me for all my wrongdoings. maybe i don't know how to show my love, but trust me, my love for all of you remains unchanged. even if the sun rises from the West... there'll come a time where i'll say my love to you out loud, right in front of your faces...

thanks for accepting me in your lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...