thanks for your visits :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

juju's

Assalamualaikum wbt,
finally setel la sume yang berkaitan ngan keja juju blog.
maybe for quite sometimes juju akan rest from menulis kat blog.
don't be sad eh blog?
juju sangat sedih nak pisah ngan Si PutihMySpace
Si Putih jangan nakal-nakal eh?

jangan buat ibu sedih
jaga diri elok-elok,

ibu pegi keja ni.
nak beli accessories untuk Si Putih la.
oh, sedih nye.........
tadi cik sayang tolong lagi.
dia sangat baik, penyayang, always there. he knows that even i tell him or not, i always need him.
i wanted him to be half of me.
he is indeed, half of me.
dear Allah the most gracious and most merciful,
please take a good care of my beloved whenever i'm not by his side.
i love him, and i wanted him to complete half part of my religion.
i love him,
dan saya mahu dia jadi yang halal bagi saya.
Allah,
You indeed the Knoweth of all beings.
and You know what is best for me.
give me what is the best for me and him
guide me,
not only in loving people,
but throughout of my life,
please never leave me,
please never make us separated.
please make my heart grows stronger,
please,
and please,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...