thanks for your visits :)

Monday, May 9, 2011

ibu

Assalamualaikum wbt,
hari ibu, tajuk entri kali ni.
before that, i've made some changes to this blog that i've owned since i was in Nilai for my foundation studies.
i deleted the "unwanted" posts and now i'm starting a new one.
it may looked quite simple though, but that's it. no need to make things complicated right.
(while actually i'm tired in godek-godek the background~*sigh*)
miss zaridah, you are for sure need to help me
(this is her blog, please click here)

proceed with the entry,
in my personal opinion, i don't think that mother's day should only be celebrated during the second sunday of may every year. it supposed to be celebrated every day. well, you don't just love your mother on a certain day rightMySpace?
somehow, i have to say a lot of thanks to my mum Puan Noraizah Ibrahim, that i called ma.
she taught me to cook, to sew, to do that, to do this and such and brought me up in the bestest way that she could. ma, thanks a lot. i could never thank you enough

and dear readers, please take a good care of your mums. they are for sure have done a lot of things for us. it's not easy but they've tried their best and we should always be proud of them.

to my ma, happy belated birthday for your 50th birthday on May 6th,
and not to forget, Happy Mother's Day.
may Allah bless you and grant you happiness and health.
have a blissful life ahead ma 
I LOVE YOUMySpace

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...